
Well, we've had time to have a bath and settle in a bit. Brent is good natured so far. We're in our room relaxing and Brent has started to eat. We are all tired but in good spirits.
Mom and Dad Woolley made it there in time as we made it back to the recovery room so Anna was able to greet her new brother. She was very cute and excited to see him. She kissed him and stroked his hair. Too cute.
Mom and Dad Wilkey made it out sooner that they had perviously planned because I had called them at O'dark 30.
3 comments:
CONGRATS, Woolleys!!! We are so excited for you! You got a fantastic early surprise! Love the pix of Brent, alone, and also the one of big sis w/little bro. She looks so happy, and they're priceless! Let us know what we can do! Love, R.O. 6th, Y.W.
He is so cute!!! And you are in such big trouble - I was supposed to have Kaylee first! That is so not fair!
I guess I'll forgive you though. He is darling and I'm glad everything went well.
He is a doll! Congratulations!
Post a Comment