
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and stuffed yourself to the max! We enjoyed a wonderful day with the Woolley family this year, and definitely ate well! My family showed up at the end cuz Amy, Ryan, and Jenna hadn't seen Brent yet, so I thought it would be fun to get pictures of both our families together (picture slowly coming). David and Kelly will come by tomorrow to see Brent for the first time too. Originally I was planning on being in the hospital during Thanksgiving, so it was nice to be joining the festivities instead. Okay, so I'm trying to post more pictures, but again the thing is being dumb. The pic on the left was from today, I just thought it was cute, they were both dead to the world. The bottom one I took so you could see more of him, and his skinny arms and legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment