Sunday, March 30, 2008

Anna loves Brent

I'm writing a post this time (Dave) while Amber is taking a small break. So we were sitting all together as a family and Anna wanted to hold Brent and burp him. She has been exploring her boundries and abilities recently. (she has helped make some meals and likes to help me unload the dishwasher and do the dishes.) Anyway, like I said, we were sitting and Anna wanted to help. We got these pictures of her holding him. He will talk to her and make the cutest noises. They do interact very well together so I can't wait for him to get just a little bigger so they can really play. He'll get laughing and she'll laugh back. It is a lot of fun to watch.

3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Cute pictures! What a sweet, helpful big sister!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

How sweet! Love the pics!

Amanda said...

That is such a precious picture of Anna holding Brent! And I love his smile in the other pic!