Sunday, July 20, 2008

Anna's underpants!

Hello all, this is Dave. Amber didn't want to be associtated with this post for some reason. I think it had something to do about not wanting to blackmail in the future. I'm not against it so Anna may hate me later.
We've talked to Anna about using the potty for a while now. She'll sit on the potty at times and she'll tell us usually after she's done her thing in her diaper. We're trying to link the two ideas together with her starting to wear big girl underpants during the day. We bought them yesterday and today we're trying the idea out. 
She is really excited to wear them so let's hope that this works. I had to get a picture. Too cute. 
Brent is still loving his freedom and can be seen in the background crawling.

4 comments:

Frye Kids said...

way to go Anna!

Geier's said...

We haven't found the nickel yet, but if and when I do, I think we'll just let it go down the potty.

Brooke Bennett said...

Woohoo Anna! We got Jeffrey by using the cold shower method. Ask me about it sometime!

The Woolley's said...

She has rebelled! ARGH!!!!!! Tell me the cold shower method, I'm desperate!