
I did it again. I think I will always hate cutting my children's hair, it makes them grow up way too quickly! It took Dad holding him, Grandpa Woolley trying to keep his attention, Grandma Woolley & Anna holding the bag to put the hair in, and Mom going as quickly as possible. The hair was so fine it didn't want to cut either!
I don't think Brent was too thrilled with the haircut either, the face says it all!
8 comments:
that would have been fun to see! he is growing up fast!
Oh, what a cute boy!
Maybe next time you can just trim around his ears. They don't seem to grown up quite as much when you just trim as they do when you cut! He's a cutie, though!
Renee
He's so cute! Good job on the haircut. Kaylee's hair looks like his does in the first picture and I have no clue what to do with it because she's starting to pull things out of it. Maybe I'll shave it ;).
He's such a cutie. Haircuts do make them grow up. so sad.
I turned out great! I'm glad you're brave enough to cut his hair, I don't dare cut Jaiden's anymore.
Renee, that is a great Idea! I'll have to try it next time! Although scissors with him is pretty dangerous!
He looks cute. I think it makes him look younger though.
Post a Comment