Monday, November 10, 2008

Stolen Tag

I stole this off of  one of my friend's friend's blog.  It looked kinda fun, so I would love to see a lot of you do this one.  It's about you and your husband.
1. WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME ? David Mark
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 5 years on Jan. 2nd 
3. HOW LONG DID YOU DATE?3 months, engaged 4.  All done long distance
4. HOW OLD IS HE? 29
5. WHO IS TALLER? He is by 1 inch
6. WHO CAN SING BEST? I'm the soloist, but David has a great voice, just prefers choir size groups
7. WHO IS SMARTER? DAVID!  No question, hands down!
8. WHO DOES LAUNDRY?  Me, David occasionally, mostly when I need him to switch things out.
9. WHO PAYS BILLS? David did when we were first married, but then I hated not being in the middle of it all so I took over, to David's relief.
10. WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Right now, David, but we tend to switch sides, not recently though hmmm.
11. WHO MOWS THE LAWN? David, but like the laundry I occasionally will.
12. WHO COOKS DINNER? Right now, Me, I know amazing.  Only because we are living with his parents.  When we move we hope to split the meals, we don't cook well together, but David loves to cook and misses it!  He did most the cooking before.
13. WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? David rarely does anything wrong, at least that he is aware of, I'm the one with all the problems and pride, so I'd have to say David.
14. WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? David kissed me first, after asking me if it was okay.
15. WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Me.  I'm too vocal and David's nice and quiet, sometimes too quiet.
I tag everyone who wants to.
Don't miss Brent's Birthday Blog underneath this one!

8 comments:

Cubsey said...

hey thanks for the comments I'm sorry i havent been on for a while but I love your blog and its crazy how much brent looks like anna. well good job and have happy holidays.

Valeri Crockett said...

That was super cute to read. I think you both are so great for each other! Thanks for all the potty training support. . .it's much needed! Love ya! Good luck with the move back. Call me if you need anything (even if you just want to talk)!!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah... I do most of the cooking too.

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Hey there! How are you? I can't believe you have two kids already!! It seems like not long ago we were in Murray!

Shafferprincess said...

Amber, I love the pictures of your family! Anna's hair is so long, and she's so pretty - like her mommy! Good luck with the move, and please call if you need anything. :)

Geier's said...

The new pic is sooo cute!

Valeri Crockett said...

I lova lova lova the new pictures!

Heidi said...

Any news on with your house?