Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cement!

We were due to have a 3'x3' cement pad at the bottom of the stairs in the backyard, but since my dream deck won't happen for who knows how many years, we decided to ask them to extend it and make a little patio instead. So here are some pictures of the process.
Before
Brent moving to get a better look.
That Bobcat is SWEET!
Half way there.
Anna almost watched as much as Brent.
Pouring the Cement
DONE!
So although it may take a long time before we build the deck, at least we'll have a place to BBQ and sit for now. David's already planning on BBQing this weekend! So if you want to come, give me a call and bring a salad ;)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you got it done and it will be nice to have a bigger area than just 3x3! We'll actually be there in the afternoon but have to be back for a ward activity that night. :(

Brooke Bennett said...

Oh! I'm so glad you'll have more of a patio!!!

Sara Ann said...

Fun! I wish I could come to your BBQ! That will be great:)