Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome back!

Welcome back! We're so glad you could make it. We're sorry it has been so long, but we'd like to finish the tour.
We'll just head right down the hall
Our first room on the stop is Brent's room, our hopes for it will to make it a 'Daddy's little scientist room' but the princess demands hers to be done first.
So here is Princess Anna's room. We plan to paint purple vertical stripes on the bed wall, and decorate in of course, princess. So as these changes happen, we'll let you know.
The prince and princesses throne room, all though the prince doesn't use the throne quite yet, we hope sooner than his sister did.
And now, the King and Queens royal suite. I love the bay window, and although you can't really tell the ceiling is vaulted as well.
Our royal throne room...
Seperate shower, hurray!! Although it has been interesting getting used to such a small space, I'm still loving it!
Well, that concludes our tour, as we make changes we hope to share them with you. And if any of you noticed that we do now have BLINDS! They are in the rest of the house too, so as much as I loved my fridge box window coverings, I'm definitely okay without them.

4 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

looks beautiful! thanks for the tour!

Amanda said...

Love the castle my dear!

Unknown said...

I do love your house. and speaking of blinds, I broke the ones in our bedroom while I was putting the ceiling fan in, but the two were not directly related.

Rani Leilani said...

Your place looks so nice! Congrats again :)