Monday, August 31, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo

So I know what you're thinking...'this is Anna's first trip?!' Well to make it even more pathetic, we didn't even take them...it was our neighbor. She was babysitting for us and she took them to the zoo. We were torn about letting her take them, since it would be their first time, but we just made her take some pictures for us.
Emily, our neighbor, said Anna was scared of all the animals so she would never get very close to them. Anna still talks about the sleeping baby elephant and the funny noises it would make. I think Brent was about as exciting as he always is...point...grunt...ahhh... David's sister will be in town soon and I know we are planning to take a trip to the zoo together...so at least we'll be there this time. Thanks Emily for giving my kids a life!

3 comments:

Rani Leilani said...

Amber!
I know I'm not much of a comment person with blogs, but I want you to know I love looking at yours! You have the cutest family and I love checking out your pics. Hope you are well and we have to figure out a time to play sometime.

Jenni Terry said...

Don't feel bad about not taking your kids to the zoo - my first zoo memory was when I went there on a fieldtrip in kindergarten!!

Liesell said...

Your are so funny Amber!!I am so glad we are able to follow your blog and see how you guys are doing. And as far as the zoo experience is concerned they will not remember this...you are still good..they are so young that it doesn`t matter...But I understand where you are coming from...It is so fun to see all the pictures:)