Monday, January 25, 2010

Hair cut, Hurray!

It's been long in coming! I actually got a free haircut from the March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction in November, and I finally redeemed it last Wednesday, Jan 20th! I went to Salon Keiji in Salt Lake and I thought Monica did a great job. She had to thin the heck out of it so it would lay right but I honestly wasn't surprised.
Anna helped me take the picture of the back. This is the shortest I have ever had it, but I'm loving it so far! The bangs tend to get pinned back a lot but I knew I probably would. I'm even being able to somewhat duplicate how she styled it, which never happens for me.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, what a fun style! I like it!

Jenna said...

I LOVE your hair cut!! Its super cute! I need to have mine cut again!

Wendy Paul said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you in person and check it out!

Brooke Bennett said...

I love it!

heidilu said...

Wow! Hot mama. Don't you just look adorable. Shorter hair is a lot simpler with kids, don't you think?

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

Cute! I really like it! :)

Rachel Sue said...

I think it looks great!

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm excited I found it. Much better chance of keeping in touch now!