Here's one for you Slice of Fried Gold.
I wish I knew how to get the video on here...I'm not as cool as Joel. You don't have to watch the whole thing, just the first minute or so...
I had been in my bathroom and there were a bunch of shadows passing by the window and I could here my kids, yelling, Birds! Birds! So I had to see what was going on. I looked out the back window and my backyard neighbor's lawn was Covered in birds. I wanted to get a picture while they were all on the grass, but I unlocked the back door and the click must have been enough, because they all picked up at the same moment and took off. The picture doesn't even do it justice! I definitely felt like, Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds." So why I wanted to go Out and look at them...........
If you click on the picture you'll get a little better idea.
6 comments:
Now that is very cool!!
The birds in our town all hang out on the power lines along the main street. There must be thousands of them and I always feel like I'm in a Hitchcock movie too.
Creeeepy... that movie totally freaked me out!
Thanks for the shout-out! :)
And it's actually fairly easy to post a video on your blog from You Tube.
Just go to any video and, next to the video, under the description, there are two fields, one of them says "URL" and the other says "Embed." All you have to do is click in that field and then you choose whatever color and size you want. Then just copy and paste all that code into your blog when you're composing it.
Happy posting!
Wow, that is crazy! On another note, the cupcakes in the previous blog look delicous!!
That is pretty crazy, but cool!
Post a Comment