Thursday, August 5, 2010

Anna's 1st day of Kindergarten and 5th Birthday!

Yes, Anna started school on her birthday! It's a good thing she was excited for school so it just made it an extra special day.
Lining up!
Bye Anna, have a great time!
Brent was not happy about this at all! He started to get all sad and say 'I want to go with Anna' over and over, and three days later still does. Poor guy!
Coming out. Sorry for the blurry. She had a great time and I'm still sort of shocked she did so well going, she has struggled with new things in the past. She is on year round, BOOOOOO!, but oh well I guess, she's A track in the afternoon. I'm already seeing that is going to be somewhat of an issue, she's coming home pretty tired and gets ornery real quick. What do you do?
That evening we went to Arctic Circle for dinner, because that's what she wanted. Then we came home and opened presents.
So sweet!
A couple weeks previous I was at Wal-Mart and ran into Anna's preschool teacher, Miss Heather, and bless her heart she wanted to get Anna a birthday present. So she quickly ran through the store and bought something for her right then so I could take it home with me. I am so sad she isn't teaching anymore...I so want to put all my kids with her.
The goods. She has wanted her own umbrella for....forever....so she is so excited and can't wait to really us it. She also got a leotard, tights, and skirt, which of course were all to big, good ole' returns. I still need to find her shoes too, since she'll start dance this September!
She wanted a pie like Daddy.
Since it is her 5th birthday we'll be having a friend party on Saturday, so we'll post again.
Whoa! I'm totally caught up, miracle.

5 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Happy Birthday Anna, you are such a cutie! And I can't believe your mom has a kid in kindergarten! I bet you will be a great dancer like her!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday girlie!

Amber, she is so pretty, you're going to have to watch out for her!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Anna!! Oh my she's 5!! That's so fun that she was excited for school!!

Rhitzclan said...

What is it about kids and umbrellas?? My kids are the SAME way!! Looks like she had a blast on her birthday! Way to make it a fun day for her =)

Wendy Paul said...

How fun for her to start Kindergarten and have a special birthday on the same day! She looks so grown up! :)