Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010

It is a miracle it made it up as soon as it did. I really love to do it shortly after Thanksgiving, but this week has been a bear.
What sweet innocent children.
And Cheesy!
It's like they plan these posses or something.
Here is after the kids got done with it...
Here is after they went to bed and Mom was done with it...
Yes, I know there are still bald spots, they show up more on the camera then for real, weird. In the past I have tried to do a family picture in front of the tree after we are done decorating, but again, it was just a miracle it got up! Quote of the night, as the kids were playing with the Little People Nativity...or fighting over...
Brent: "Actually, (pause) I'm sorry."
Anna: "Sorry doesn't feel good to me!"
I had already been having a hard time keeping a straight face, but this one just made me bust out laughing!

5 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Lol... your kids are too funny and cute! Love the cheesy smiles! You're ahead of me... our tree isn't up yet...hopefully today? Who knows?

Maggie said...

Ha ha, I loved the before tree and the after tree. Looks great!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

I also loved the "before" and "after"!!! So fun!

yekliwadnil said...

Little Hams! This was fun to see :-)

shandy said...

there's a tree in my office. i redecorate it every day. there are ALWAYS holes to be filled and found.