About a month ago my neighbor, Emily who is really good about getting me out of the house, invited us to go to Gym Cats at the point of the mountain. Every Friday for an hour and fifteen min. they have an open play time on the gymnastic equipment for $5 dollars a kid...a little steep but fun for occasional visits.
The foam pit, where gymnasts practice dismounting from. You have to swim to get out of it, and it is super deep.
I mostly watched the super darling twins, while Emily chased, helped and played with the other 3.
Anna was amazing on the balance beam!
Poor Brent shook like a leaf the entire time. He takes after his Dad in the heights area.
Carter was a little nervous but did really well in the end.
Anna made the jump from the platform and would even use the rope to jump in. Emily wanted to do it too, so we convinced her to try. It brought back memories of getting the courage to jump off the top of the houseboat at Powell. She did it, but didn't take my advise to land on her bottom, so she went feet first and sunk up to her head in the thing! I have it on video but I will let her do her own posting. It took forever for her to get out, because she was so deep and there was no place to grab hold...phew what a work out, glad it wasn't me.
After we stopped at Iceberg for lunch and this was the kids meal ice cream cone! Wow!
Emily was smart and just shared her shake with Carter!
It was a lot of fun and we hope to do it again...but we'll see when that might happen with the future event coming soon.
3 comments:
That looks like a fun place! That foam pit looks kinda fun!
That looks like a ton of fun!! Maybe when Ava gets a little older I will have to take her there! I bet she'd love it!! And that kids meal ice cream cone is huge!! What a fun afternoon!
They have a gym at the prison? And they let kids come and play there?!! haha jk. We have that gym here too, maybe one day I will take Sydney:)
Post a Comment