Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BABY!

Hello All,
So rather than have cake and ice cream for Amber's birthday, we decided to have a baby! Or, more likely, Clara decided that she wanted to share her mom's birthday. Clara Lindy arrived at 4:07 this afternoon. She weighs 8 lbs 4 oz. is 20 inches long and has beautiful dark curly hair. Mom and baby are doing great. See below for some pictures.
We'll post the story here in the next day or so. She has a mind of her own, that is for sure.

13 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Absolutely beautiful! Her hair looks light in some pictures and dark in others. Either way, she's gorgeous.

As are you, Amber. You look like you're in heaven holding your new little babe.

Happy Birthday to both of you! Loves.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to hear the story! She is darling!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to you! She is a doll!

I'm Mindy. said...

Oh my goodness...what a doll! What a special birthday treat.

Brooke Bennett said...

I'm very excited to hear the story.... cause I'm wondering what all took place after we got off the phone! ;) So excited for you!

Jen said...

What pretty girls!! Must have been an exciting birthday...she was eager to come, huh? Since I know she wasn't actually due for a couple more weeks, and you weren't planning on her until Monday, it must have been her decision! :)

You look gorgeous, Amber! My aunt and her daughter share a birthday, too, and it's always been really special for them. Happy birthday to you both! Loves!

Wendy Paul said...

she's a keeper! :) So glad you are all doing well.

Maggie said...

Happy birthday!!! She looks so beautiful! Congrats.

Jenna said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love her chubby cheeks and all her hair!! We can't wait to come see her!! (And all of you!!) And Amber, you seriously look AMAZING!! Just sayin… Thanks Dave for posting pictures!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday and congrats! I LOVE her cheeks. I can't wait to hold her. She is just beautiful! Oh, I just love brand new babies!

Rhitzclan said...

Oh I LOVE new babies!! Happy Birthday to you both! And congrats :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ok so alot more to say than just beautiful! But that was my first attempt at leaving a comment. Congrats, Kell and I cant wait to come see sometime in april!! Happy Day!