
This lady has been doing the face painting for quite a while, but has sadly been loosing her sight and is already legally blind and will probably be fully blind soon. She still was doing an amazing job regardless!

And they're off! I didn't walk since I was only 5 weeks out from surgery and ended up sitting in the van nursing Clara...
Amanda asked to do these shirts for our team this year, and since it was so cold we didn't get a picture until we got home.
Two weeks later I again sang, only this time in a quartet with people from my ward, at the Salt Lake County March up at This is the Place Monument. I don't have pictures of us singing...sorry. We also sounded really good together, so we'll be singing in our ward in July.
Amazing what 2 weeks can do for the weather! It was really nice, windy, but warm. Guess who's in that bundle.
You can't see in the picture but they were sweetly holding hands waiting their turn.
Way to go Anna! Although it actually really scared her and made me go with her the second time.
Brent just knew and wanted me there from the start!
2 comments:
Um, only five weeks out from baby? You look AMAZING!! And why don't we have any videos so we can hear you sing?!? :)
you guys do have amazing voices! I'll go on the slide with you!
Post a Comment