This year was Brent's first Father's and Son's campout. I asked Grandpa Woolley to join us. We went to The Willow's in Lehi, near the Jordan river. We had a great time, and there was a good turn out from the stake. The weather was very nice. We sat around the campfire, the small boys (and big ones too) found things to burn and played in the big grassy area.
Brent ate practically all of the fruit snacks and granola bars. I helped make breakfast the next morning (Stake Young Mens Presidency was in charge of food this year, I'm the secretary) and Grandpa Woolley took pictures for me. 10 dozen eggs, 5 bags of pancake mix, 15 packs of sausage and quite a few (8, I think) gallons of juice. It was all gone by the end.
Setting up the tent
3 comments:
That's fun! I don't know how I missed the last couple of posts, but there was a lot of fun stuff there too!
Fun times for Brent, Dad and Grandpa! That's wonderful!
that's so fun for them!!!
Post a Comment