Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swim Lessons!

Time for swim lessons again! We have been so lucky and blessed to have Shelly teach again this year...she's never allowed to move or stop teaching!... The kids love her and she does a phenomenal job.
The kids have done an awesome job too! At the end of last years lessons, Anna was doing great on big arms and just picked right back up and was improving like crazy! Shelly was very proud and excited just as us parents were. She even started teaching her side breathing by the end of this years lessons. BIG milestone for Anna...she can touch the bottom of the pool with her head above water!! I keep telling her to stop growing so fast, but she doesn't want to, sniff. Brent also was a champ, fearless and gung-ho! He didn't want to stay on the stairs and would try to jump out and kick his little legs to stay above the water...thank goodness Shelly was there to pick him up out of the water and put him back. He was really starting to get how to kick and do his arms at the same time and not be afraid of floating on his back! I'm so grateful for Cindy who pulls this together for us each year! My kids are going to be so much better at swimming than me and I am so glad!

3 comments:

yekliwadnil said...

Wow! I hadn't seen the last three posts, so this was fun to see all the fun pictures! :-)

Amanda said...

That is so cool that they get to do that!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

That's way cool! I hope Madi will learn how to swim...I never did :)