Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2nd Annual Richard's Gap, WY Reunion

The 24th of July weekend we all made our way to Dad's work, to camp out on the back lawn and have some good memory fun!

Clara loved the bag of chips and as you can tell from the video, it was as windy as it always is up there.

All the cousins!
This is the only picture I have from the trip, and lets be honest it's one Mom took!  I think when I'm with Amanda and her fancy camera and awesome photography skills, I don't even care to bring out my sad old camera.  So if you want to see more pictures of the trip go here.  Okay, so I just realized she hasn't done her post on this really either...there's at least one picture on her blog.

We went to Brown's Park on Saturday, where we went to Jarvie's Ranch and watched a reenactment video of John Jarvie's history that featured a lot of the Stewart cousins!  We bought the video cause it was so funny to see all of them in it.  It was from years ago, Michael Warburton who is now on his mission was like 2 years old!  If you ever want to borrow it let us know!  We then visited the Swinging Bridge, featured on Amanda's blog, that will bring back many scary memories for a lot of you!  It was sadly reinforced though, so it wasn't nearly as fun and frightening!  We ended up being in 3 states that day!  No, we didn't make it to Three Corners, the road is really rough and we were all sick of driving, but we drove through them all.  The above picture was at a lone tree by the Green River that we stopped at for lunch on the way back to the trailer.

We ended up in Vernal that night because Mom, Amanda and I were singing in Maeser 2nd Ward, our old ward, I hate when they change boundaries!  It was again a lot of fun.  Thanks for letting me sleep in the trailer with Clara!

By the way Dad, I think I may have left my black hat in the little room at the trailer...it was the last place I wore it, would you mind looking?  Thanks!!

2 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

You're on a roll getting caught up on your summer fun! Maybe you should bring that movie to women's retreat :) And I'd have to say you guys did an amazing job singing, as always!!! Glad it was in my ward :)

Jenna said...

If it makes you fee any better I may have brought our camera but didn't take any pictures either!!! But I love the one of all the cousins!! Too cute!