Monday, February 13, 2012

Halloween

As per tradition we visited the Great Grandparents for Halloween, this actually happened to be on the actual day.
Again a phone picture...  Glad I had something at least!
Yay!  The camera was at Aunt Jennie's!  You saw the one of everyone looking at the camera at the top of the blog, but this one was in focus and lets be honest, more true to character.  Or is it characters!

Trip to Aunt Amy and Uncle Eric's

Beautiful Swan Princess

Awesome Spiderman!

We happened to be there when they were video chatting with Schabers!

Cute frog!  It worked out perfect that Clara was small enough to fit in it!

And the other cousins came at the same time too!

So as you can see it made for a busy day!  G&G Weekes live in W.V.C. so we drove up there first then drove down to Cedar Hills to see G Wilkey, then over to Whitelock's in Murray and then to Woolley's in S.J. then home to trick or treat our neighborhood!  They were all troopers and I couldn't believe how long they went that evening with David.  Thankfully I got to stay home and hand out the candy!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

What a busy fun day!! And what fun costumes!!

Sara Ann said...

Fun! Way to get caught up:)

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Wow, they are troopers, but that's awesome you could make the rounds and visit! Cute costumes!

Maggie said...

Cute costumes! I love Brent's spiderman pose.