Cousin Megan's Wedding
 |
| Amanda was doing the pictures for the wedding and asked if we could watch the boys then take them up with us. It was fun that we all fit! |
Trip to the Wilkey Cabin
When we got there there wasn't much snow and so Amanda tried driving up in her van...yeah it didn't work, she slid and got stuck...high-centered...something on a big rock. So we had to ride up on the machines. I wasn't complaining!
 |
| So glad they have a highchair up there! |
 |
| Fun with cousins. |
 |
| Love the Grandparents. |
 |
| There hadn't been much snow...it just took a storm over night! Yahoo!! |
 |
| Bundled and ready to play! |
 |
| Thanks Uncle Eric for the ride! |
 |
| We only sledded on the driveway, but I am thinking next year we definitely need to hit the main drag!! |
Amanda left Saturday night and we left Sunday morning to make it back to our 1:00 ward, but Mom, Dad, Amy & Eric decided to stay and hit a ward in Oakley. Only rather than hit the ward...they hit a deer...well more to say it hit them... Thankfully everyone was okay, aside from being shook up, the car was banged up and the deer too. The adventures of driving in the mountains!
Silly Clara
 |
| I've decided I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my kids sleeping...especially in weird, funny ways! |
 |
| It's like she was sitting and fell forward asleep. |
Anna's School Projects
 |
| Okay so most are Halloween, but I was amazed at the fun things they were making! |
Clara at 8 Months
 |
| Love the messy face! |
 |
| Why do they even fight it?! |
3 comments:
I loved this! Lots of fun pics and memories. :)
Loved all the pictures. My favorites was the first one (that is a lot of kids in one car!) and Clara sleeping in her crib. So cute.
She is getting SO big!! I love funny sleeping pictures, too. They're the best!
Post a Comment