We had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends!
| David got the honors of carving the turkey this year. |
| The spread! |
| Even Clara got a place setting. |
| One of the two tables |
BINGO
| Everyone so intent...there were prizes on the line! |
| Anna did a great job! |
| Brent had fun collecting all the chips. |
The kids took over the basement downstairs and had a great time.
| Anna gets so detailed in her work, this was only half finished, if I remember right the other leg was a rainbow of colors. |
| Silly kid! |
So I realized as I started doing this blog that I have not picture of Clara on that day...She did sleep through most of it...whoops!
To remember who was all there:
Uncle Dennis and Aunt Ila (serving their mission in SLC)
Cousin Glenn and Whitney
Bob Poole and daughter (Dad's good friend)
Brian, Wendy, and kids
Mom and Dad
Us
No comments:
Post a Comment