Monday, March 4, 2013

January 2012

 We ended 2011 and started 2012 at G&G Wilkey's house, with all the cousins.  

Grandma and Aunt Amy helped all the kids make cherry/chocolate mice.
Clara loved the sled.
Carlos' family knows how to ring in the New Year, so Amanda insisted on a party!
Dancing the night away!
Piñata time! 
Then we rang in the New Year with all the noise makers!!
Traditionally we go and visit Stewart's on Christmas day to see their tree and presents.  Thankfully they had kept the tree up so we could enjoy its enormity on New Years Day!
 I think Aunt Kaye said this was the largest tree yet!  I know a lot of you cousins saw how big the tree was on the mountain, but I don't know that many of you have actually seen it up in the house!  It's pretty cool!
 Anna's school had a dance program and she did such a great job!
They even put her with the more 'difficult' partner, because she is so patient and loving!
 
Clara discovered the toilet paper!

Who can't resist a spaghetti face?!
No one!
Dad pulled out his huge bin of legos for FHE!  

1 comment:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

I was so happy to see a post from you! I can't believe how grown up Clara looks in your top pic! Fun pics, love the playroom in the last pic :)