Sunday, October 7, 2007
And thus we join the trend
So Brooke sent her family blog to us, and I thought since I stink at email maybe I'd do better blogging. Especially since Amanda and Carlos will soon be moving away, and Mark and Heidi are already away, this might be a better way to do updates. We got back from the Woolley cabin this weekend, where we listened to General Conference, and had a nice winter wonderland with fun yellow leaves, sorry we didn't take any pics. Anna's foot seems to be doing a lot better, she doesn't even really limp on it anymore, it's a good thing too, cuz it was really getting hard to carry her around so much. The official date is set for my c-section, at 7:30am on Monday, Nov. 19th. I have to be there at 6:00, and for those who know me, that is pertnear impossible since I don't normally rise till 9:30-10ish. I know, I'm spoiled, and enjoying every minute of it too! Well that is it for now I suppose, so again I'll try to be better and maybe I can talk some of you into doing it too, hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
November is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the name Brent, that's cute!
Love, Val
I'm so happy I could inspire you!!! j/k I love reading blogs!
Post a Comment