Thursday, October 11, 2007
Anna's foot
So I should have just explained Anna's foot the first time, knowing some of you would have no clue. So here is the saga. A couple Saturdays ago she was playing on a slide and hurt her foot, somehow. No one knows how, and Stephanie don't feel bad at all! So for 3+ days she would not walk on it, now she would put pressure, just not walk. So I finally called the doctor, knowing he'd want to do x-rays, for those who remember or know we did this a little over a year ago with her wrist, which was broken, so I thought great here we go again, what will next year bring. We did the xrays, and since I'm preggo I couldn't be in with her, so we had total crying fits, (she must have remembered the last time). Well, while waiting for the results amazingly she started to some what use it, imagine that. So, no break thankfully, just had to pay the stupid copay, and she had just had her 2 year appt. two weeks earlier. The doctor just told me to give her ibprofen every morning to help ease the pain, and since I'm such a nice mommy, hahaha, I didn't for like a week. She did slowly use it more, limpingly, but would still milk us for all we had. Then finally my in-laws convinced me to go buy the ibprofen, and ta-dah, three days later she was walking fine and no problems since. So it was probably my own fault it took much longer, but thankfully it is over. Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Anna... it's so awful seeing little one's in pain!
Post a Comment