Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not too exciting

This last weekend I went to the Wilkey Women's Retreat, and enjoyed a beautiful snowfall on Saturday. It was quicker than I think anyone wanted, but I got projects done and had a great time, even staying up until 3:00am. While I was gone David was so great and did a lot of cleaning, and was energy efficient in changing out some light bulbs for CFL lights, and then checked all the smoke detectors (first time in 3 years, oops). We also had a nice surprise from Questar Gas; their electronics transporter thing was sending the wrong info. to them, so after 3 years they realized that they had overcharged us and so we received a nice check in reimbursement, it was definitely a blessing in disguise. That's pretty much was it this week, well okay, Anna would not get her pictures taken for her 2 year, yes, I know I'm a little late. So Mom was not happy with her at all, and she knew it, needless to say she was very melancholy the rest of the day. Well, like the title says, not too exciting.

No comments: