Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving for FHE

Family Home Evening was pumpkin carving night. Although Anna wanted to be involved, when it came down to having to touch the icky stuff she was true to her girly self and didn't want to touch it. So Dad ended up doing all the scooping and Mom did the carving. And from the looks of it I don't think she liked the carving job. Well actually, she thought they were all great with the lights on, she even kissed the pumpkin, but then we lit them and turned off the lights and she really did not like it. So that picture was taken after she had seen them lit so she was a little hesitant after that. So here are the final results of our evening. We actually had Amanda, Jaiden, and Austin with us, but as we all know Amanda is being a Halloween 'grinch' she didn't bring her pumpkins up to do. I'll be honest though I'm pretty grinchy this year too. David's is the scary tall one, mine is the goofy one, and Anna's is the kitty, I was quite impressed with the whiskers.

1 comment:

Brooke Bennett said...

So cute! Looks like you had tons of fun!