Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brent's Haircut

So I know this is probably the youngest you've ever heard of a baby getting a hair cut, but it looked so old man ugly I just had to do it.  He got his first haircut before Anna, I still haven't cut her hair!  I want to trim it, but she won't let me, cuz every time she's seen a hair cut it has been to a really short length, mine, Davids, and Brents.  So I think she is afraid that that is what a hair cut does.  One day I'll get to it.  
Ugly Old Man Before
Cute Baby After 
(Sorry it's blurry, but you get the idea)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Kaylee is totally getting the old man look too! I don't think I can cut her hair though. She's way too squirmy. We're lucky if her nails get clipped once in a blue moon.

Brooke Bennett said...

I think his hair is cute either way! Anna's hair is gorgeous!

Ponczoch Family said...

You are so funny... old man hair, haha! What has worked with my girls for trimming hair is that I tell them the ends are dead & we have to get rid of them so their hair can grow again... so far it's worked like a charm.