We wish the best to the rest of you who are moving and selling and such! Tis the Season! Our MLS #790548
Friday, April 18, 2008
And again thus we join the trend
Hello, I am somewhat back. So as Amanda has commented in her blog of change, we too are joining the throng. The house is up for sale. And that is why I say somewhat back. In many ways I am sad, I love my kitchen and will probably not find anything like it in our price range, until we are rich, hahaha. And I am finally getting to know and feel more a part of the ward, so I don't look forward to doing that all again. Yet the prospect of having more space, inside and out, makes it all the much easier. Especially if Brent gets his own room! We still have a lot of work to do before the house is 'show worthy' to my standards, but it is coming, thanks to David. He really has put a lot into it, especially since I went into overwhelmed shut down mode when they decided to list in less than a week! Then today, I of course slacked and didn't even make the bed, and what would happen, someone knocking on the door wanting to take a peek. Hopefully it wasn't a mistake to let them in and look, and definitely I will not do that again, live and learn I suppose. Watch, will have an offer and be out of here in 2 weeks, Heaven Forbid! We are going to look in the Saratoga Springs, North-West Lehi area, we really debated about Tooele, but decided we needed to be closer to family, especially Amanda and Carlos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
And closer to me. . . admit it! Hahaha! Good luck with keeping the house clean and having kids. . . that could be rough! I'll miss ya this summer. I'll definitely come by as soon as we get back. For now, keep bloggin so I can stay up on what's happenin'! You're the best!
Good luck. We're in the same boat of trying to keep a house clean with kids running around. If anyone comes looking at your place that needs something cheaper.... let them know about mine in Pleasant Grove for $187,000!!!
David! hi there, I am so excited to see your beautiful family. You all look great. It's been forever since I have seen you and just wanted to say hi. i found you through amanda's blog! Hope you all are doing great, i hope you dont mind if i check in on you all every once in a while. you can check in on us too! www.crazycottonkids.blogspot.com
you have been married almost 4 years! wow dave- thats wild. Take care bud
well congrats on the upgrading! My brother Andrew and Spencer both bought houses in eagle mountain recently and love it up there. so it sounds like you are looking to buy in the same neck of the woods, that would be fun to be close to everyone. Hey are you guys going to make the party Friday night? I am just planning food and was wondering. we hope to see you guys one last time before we go! talk to you soon!
Hi there Cotten Crew!
You are welcome any time, it is good to hear from you!
Dave
Post a Comment