Her expression doesn't make the picture any better, but she really was fine with it after the first day. And this picture is of Brent just sleeping cute, so of course we had to get a picture.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
So I'm a little behind with this story, but I thought I'd share anyway. So a couple of weeks ago Anna was climbing up one of the bar stools, and must have been going up wrong or something, cuz the next thing I know she is on the floor and the chair is on top of her, head-to-foot. Not to be a mean mommy, but it did look kind of funny. Anyway, she of course was crying and said her nose hurt, and she did have a red mark on it, but otherwise she seemed okay. When David got home she had to cry for him too, so he gave her some Tylenol and all was good. Well the next day it was looking a little bruised and starting to swell, and from the time we went to Grandma Woolley's for lunch and came home, in 2 hours, it had totally swollen and made her nose look crooked. We may be wrong, but we are assuming it was broken. I did call the nurse, just to 'check in' but as suspected they weren't too concerned and there really isn't much you can do for a broken nose. The swelling slowly went down and the bruise got worse before it got better, this picture wasn't even at its worst, but it will do justice for memories. Now there isn't any evidence of it, at least not that I have last checked, hmm. . . I hope it isn't crooked still.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sad nose! Looks like it really hurt, poor girl.
Holy cow! How sad for Anna. Cute pictures... even if one is of an injury!
That is so sad!
Poor girl! Reminds me of a couple of pics I have of myself. :( Brent looks really cute.
Post a Comment