Monday, May 5, 2008

Here you go Amy

Tagged by fives:
By Amber
Five things on my to do list:
1. Clean my house and keep it clean so it is always ready to show.
 2. Exercise
 3. Be a nicer mommy
 4. Set and keep a sleeping schedule for Brent!
 5. Sleep
Five snacks I love:
 1. Chocolate chips and marshmallows smushed together.
 2. Chocolate
 3. Guacamole (My mom’s recipe)
 4. Ice cream cones
 5. Cinnamon rolls
Five things I will never wear again:
 1. My wedding dress
 2. I wish I could say maternity outfits, but that probably won’t be true.
 3. High-high heels
 4. Tapered pants
 5. Size 6 (like Amy) but I’m shooting for a comfortable 8.
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Higher a housekeeper
2. Build a dance studio with double sprung floors
3. Travel, travel, travel
4. Buy and live on a whole mountainside
5. Save
Five bad habits:
1. Emotional eating
2. Demanding perfection from everyone around me, but unable to achieve it in myself.
3. Swearing (I’ve been really bad lately, it’s awful)
4. Watching way to much T.V. and letting my daughter watch too.
5. Emotional eating
Five of my favorite toys . . .nostalgic:
1. Puff-a-lump
2. My Little Pony
3. “My Child”
4. Tinker toys
5. Barbie

1 comment:

Valeri Crockett said...

This was fun to read! I hope all is going well with showing the house. Has anyone been interested, or have you found any homes you want to buy? It is a lot of hard work. I wish you well! By the way, I love the new family picture. So cute!