Monday, May 5, 2008

Here you go Amy 2

So here are my things (Dave)
Tagged by fives
Five things on my to do list:
1. Sleep again (when we’re done having kids of course.)
2. Write a book eventually
3. Make a list of all the things that need an address change when we move
4. Study for and pass the NRM exam in October (National Registry of Microbiologists)
5. Sell our home and buy a new one
Five snacks I love:
1. Chocolate Milk
2. Pie
3. Home made nachos
4. Oatmeal cookies (the Little Debbie variety)
5. Cheddar Sun Chips
Five things I will never wear again:
1. My holy jeans that Amber turns into quilts
2. My marching band uniform from High School
3. My eye glasses from the 80’s
4. Tapered pants (again from the 80’s)
5. The hair I’ve lost to age
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Live in Europe for a few months
2. Travel the rest of the world
3. Buy and live on a whole mountain side (Amber really wants to)
4. Quit my job and work from home as a science tutor for schools
5. Save the rest
Five bad habits:
1. Biting my nails (gross I know. I even work in a micro lab so don’t lecture me on how dirty they are.)
2. Leaving my socks by my side of the bed (they start to breed after a while)
3. Listening or not really, just nodding and agreeing then later not knowing what was said.
4. Constantly checking the same blogs even when I know that nothing new is there.
5. Not eating breakfast.
Five of my favorite toys . . .nostalgic:
1. LEGOS (I really can’t remember playing with anything else more that those. I still have them in a box)
2. Metal Matchbox toy cars
3. Original NES Mario Brothers
4. Little plastic Muscle Men (little pink action toys from the 80’s. You can google it. “Toy Muscle Men”)
5. Tinker toys
I Tag Carlos, Heidi Schaber, Briant Frye, Spencer Frye and Jenn Shaw

2 comments:

Jen-Knee said...

Dah, you got me! Okay, I'll do it. And sadly I do remember Muscle Men.

Alienfloyd said...

I still have a couple muscle men.
Nice blog.

Bryan