We played on the swings tonight. Amber had taken the kids earlier on an outing when we had some people looking at the house. Anna wanted to go back after dinner so we took all of us over and had some fun. Here are the pictures from the event. As you can see Brent's personality is comming out.
Woolley...your kids are so cute...I don't get to see their pictures on your computer anymore since we no longer work in the same section...but these are so cute! I can't believe Anna is 2! She is still so tall! And Brent is almost toddler size too! I love it...I haven't seen you in the halls for a bit so hey and I hope work is going good! TK
5 comments:
I love that Brent is sticking out his tounge in the one picture. How cute.
I love his hair, very cute!
Looks like some fun family time! Thats fun that Anna and Brent both like the swings! Love you guys.
Looks like fun!
Woolley...your kids are so cute...I don't get to see their pictures on your computer anymore since we no longer work in the same section...but these are so cute! I can't believe Anna is 2! She is still so tall! And Brent is almost toddler size too! I love it...I haven't seen you in the halls for a bit so hey and I hope work is going good! TK
Post a Comment