Friday, June 27, 2008

Super Baby and Pretty Toes

Brent has really been trying to move and grove, who am I kidding, he moves!  He is so close to crawling it is scary, he already rolls, scoots, and belly crawls as it is!  He has also now discovered the wonders of standing, so the new thing when I try to sit him down is super strait legs and no hip bending, bah!  Although he can hold on and stand alone, he still isn't aware that he can't let go, so you still have to be right there with him.  If you can't tell, the blanket is tucked in like a cape.
 I finally got around to painting Anna's toes, she's been asking for a while now.  She is so good about staying still and not playing around till they are dry.  I decided I'd better do mine too, and then we ended up putting sparkly polish on our finger nails.  It was a fun little mother-daughter moment.  Don't look to closely though I'm really not good at painting nails, especially my own and little ones. 

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Darling! Kaylee is just starting to stand when leaning against something, but not for long periods of time. No belly crawling yet either, thank goodness. I'm excited for her to crawl, but I'm enjoying her not being able to get much further than where I put her. Oh, and cute nails!

Amanda said...

Both pictures are so cute! I love the mom and daughter nails!

Sara Ann said...

Cute picture:) I love little tiny toes:)

Valeri Crockett said...

I love painting toes! Are you guys still looking for a house?