
Since both Amanda and Amy mentioned the Wilkey Reunion, I thought I'd better make note that we were there too. I went up early Friday afternoon, and David joined us at 7:00pm, after he had gotten off work. It was a nice vacation and I really do enjoy camping, but I'm sure glad Mom and Dad get a camper now, it makes life so much easier with young kids! Although we still slept in a tent. Anna slept as good as we expected, not good, and Brent did pretty well, especially considering he has just started really sleeping through the night. Grandpa brought the popcicles, and Anna was not hesitant in asking for or receiving an offered one, so she almost lived off of them, at least for breakfast. I guess I should just be happy she was getting a fluid in some way. Brent loved being held, basically the whole time, which always results in a re-spoiled son when we get home.

Sunday, Brent broke his first little tooth! I was amazed how good he was camping, considering he was teething. We weren't expecting it, David only discovered it when Brent bit him. But, we didn't luck out, cuz the second one was on the way, and he was a bear! It probably helped that he was held the whole time we were camping and since I can't hold him all the time at home . . .hmmm. So the second one finally pushed through on Wednesday, but he still is having spoiled, picked-on, need of being held. Yes, I'm whinning and yes my back hurts.
1 comment:
I was spoiled being able to attend the Wilkey Reunion 2 years in a row... so sad it didn't work out this year, but it sounds like it was a good time (who doesn't have fun when there are popcycles around?)
Post a Comment