I don't know why I'm obsessed with posting pictures of my haircuts, but oh well. I finally braved it and got an A-line cut, and I like it. I think I might even try bangs again next time. So here it is, styled, cuz it will probably never look this way again. I also had fun at the Wilkey Women Retreat, although I apologize to all the ladies that had to deal with Brent not sleeping and whining, and me not wanting to deal with him. Thanks for all your patience. Sorry I didn't bring my camera so I'm waiting to get pictures from Amanda, thanks Amanda for taking pictures. Another successful, fattening year, can't wait till next time, cuz I won't have to bring a baby! And if I have to eat those words I will just cry!
11 comments:
It looks super cute! I'll try and send pics tonight! That music thing was in our ward newsletter but I don't know who wrote it.
Your hair looks great! Don't worry about Brent. I slept right through it!
Love your hair! Sorry you had such a rough time with Brent, thanks for letting me use the upstairs room.
Super cuteness!
The hair looks great! I too recently went back to the A-line, I'm just not made for long hair. But this time I decided to have red hair... bring on fall.
It looks way cute!
Love it! Way to be brave:)
Very cute! It is fun to have a new look:) Especially if it turns out so well!
I love it! I need to be brave...
So, so cute! I'm trying to work up the courage to chop mine off!
You are way cute! I lost my phone and have been trying to call your cell. Please call me.
Post a Comment