Monday, September 15, 2008

Gardner Village

Amanda came up with the kids yesterday to play, so we went to Gardner Village's petting zoo.  Brent was at home with David, cuz it was his naptime.  Sorry none of the pictures show the animals, but I'm sure Amanda will do some on her blog, so watch for it.  No pressure Amanda.  
Cute Cuzins
I really liked this picture for some unknown reason.

5 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I bet it is so great to have Amanda close! Gardner Village is a cute place. It's fun to wander around their little shops!

Heidi said...

Cute pics!

Rhitzclan said...

Super cute! Anna looks just like you Amber!

Frye Kids said...

cute kids, we miss you guys!

Audrey said...

Brian is in school to be a Physician Assistant- he loves all that blood and broken bones stuff. We're actually going to be in Utah for all of November because Brian is doing one of his rotations in Nephi. I'll be bored- maybe Greta can meet your kids!