Thursday, September 11, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel/Shameless Advertising!

Tomorrow we will be sending a letter of release signed by both parties to finalize everything with this couple that we've had the sale issues with.  So that means neither parties can go after each other for any further damages etc., sadly we will have to turn the $1,000 earnest money over to them, which I really feel we deserved, however it is not worth the suit that would have followed had we not.  I'm just glad to have this out of our hair and to be able to really move on.  We should be re-listed again, that's another issue we're working on, and I need to do some clean up, but please spread the word!  It's a beautiful 2 bedroom (double master) 2 1/2 bathroom, 1 car garage, with a large landing at top of the stairs, great storage, and a great little back yard (vegetable garden, grapevine, rose bush, etc.)  The kitchen is to die for!  Seriously I will never find my kitchen again till I have a whole lot more money.  There's a lot of great upgrades!  It is a prime location, 9000 S. 1300 W. behind the Kmart, so no back neighbors!  Great neighbors, all young couples, really nice ward, with a great new bishop!  We're asking $210,000, the appliances are comparable, the carpets were just cleaned and it's move in ready!  Like the title says, 'Shameless Advertising!'  Really truly I'm sad to leave my beautiful home, it has been so wonderful and I've been absolutely spoiled rotten!  I really hope the next owners will love it as much as I have and do.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Hey! What happened with all the earnest money/law suit...what are you talking about? Was there another post that I missed? Sounds like a mess! Your kitchen IS gorgeous! That's how I feel about our old kitchen, and even our new one isn't as big! :( Someday, right?

The Woolley's said...

Tamara there is a post 'House Issues' that gives a little more detail, it's too long to write the whole thing. Ask me about it the next time we see each other.