Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 TV Shows that I love to watch:
1- Scrubs, I know it really isn’t a good show, but it is hilarious, but I really I’m trying to stop, I haven’t watched it in like a week or two or something.
2- Glenn Beck, although I haven’t watched it for quite some time
3- Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman, yes the majority of my choices are going to be kid shows, but I think this one is super fun and a great opportunity for the kids involved.
4- Word Girl
5- Arthur
6- Cyberchase
7- Phineas and Ferb
8- It’s not on anymore, but I love Phil of the Future
I know I’m a total kid! Well a lot of those I wouldn’t necessarily choose to sit down and watch, they are just what I prefer when I don’t have much of a choice.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Johnny Carino’s
2- Macaroni Grill
3- Taco Time
4- Café Rio
5- The Roof
6- Fongs
7- Iceberg
8- Pizza Hut (I know, I used to not like pizza, but during my whole pregnancy with Brent I constantly craved cheese and pineapple pizza from Pizza Hut, and it has stuck)
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1- I woke up!
2- I tried cutting open a spaghetti squash. Holy crap they are tuff buggars
3- I was disappointed that after the long effort to open the squash it was bad inside
4- I remembered Ashlee’s birthday a day late, and still forgot to call her! Sorry!
5- Yesterday was so long ago, hmm…David worked a full day after having been sick since Saturday
6- I took a short nap
7- The kids went to bed 20 minutes earlier than normal
8- We still went to bed as late as normal and I got a headache, blah!
I know, what an exciting day, it really was a long boring day!
8 Things that I’m looking forward to:
1- My house being relisted with an agent and selling
2- Finding and buying a new house
3- Dinner and a show tomorrow with my family
4- Girls weekend out with some friends!
5- Anna one day being potty trained
6- Christmas
7- MY BED BACK!
8- Losing weight, someday…………
8 Things on my wish list:
1- That my house will sell super fast, and we can find a house and move in super fast!
2- Anna would potty train
3- That we had better people running for President
4- I could dance again
5- Have more opportunities to sing
6- I would never have migraines ever again
7- I was more spiritual
8- I would play more with my children and be happier
8 People I tag:
Amanda, Amy, Brooke, Aubrey, Maggie, Heidi Schaber, Amanda Frye and Tara Frye
This really is quite difficult, hence I was pretty boring on a lot of mine.  Good luck!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm SO jealous that you ladies are planning a girls' weekend!!! Ahhh! Why can't I live closer?!?!!!

Bethany said...

I'm with you on liking Scrubs. Dang KJZZ for having it on so often! I'd also be with you on Glenn Beck except I don't have cable, but I do listen to him on the radio.

Geier's said...

Again you suck! Call me.

Joel said...

Scrubs is a funny show, I'm not going to deny it.

Unknown said...

I still think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza, but it sure is expensive.