So we did this Saturday night and I am just now getting around to posting. Anna in years past hasn't been too thrilled about the guts and this year wasn't much different, she loved using the kid knife though to stab at the guts. Brent on the other hand... couldn't have gotten enough. At first David just pulled the high chair up to the table, but I knew he would love to be more involved, so we stripped him to his diaper, put him on the table in front of his pumpkin, and let him go to town! He LOVED it!
Anna proud of her pumpkin
The whole gang
Brent stepping in the pumpkin, and sucking on something from the pumpkin
Brent trying to reach the spoon at the bottom of Dad's pumpkin
The Final Products
Brent's Anna's David's Amber's
5 comments:
Very cute!
So I'm way impressed with your pumpkins. I'm super pathetic at carving and generally stick to the basic eyes, nose, and mouth thing. Will you help me next year? PLEASE! It looks like you had a blast! You have such a cute little family. When you gonna have another one? Haha! You know I'm kidding. . .or am I? LOVE YA!
VAL
Wow! Great pumpkins and what fun for the whole family! Great idea to strip Brent down to his diaper and let him go at it! It's not poisonous, after all! Fun!
Wow you guys are professionals. Those are sweet! Looks like you had a blast! I can't believe how much Anna looks like you. And Gabriella is 2. She'll be 3 in December.
Wowie! So impressive guys. Brent looks like he had a blast and these pictures are just priceless! Wish we could have gone trick or treating together. We love you.
Post a Comment