I actually could have had the first Halloween post, but was feeling too lazy and had just done my pumpkin post, so I put it off. Anyway, obviously Anna was a ghost, her choice, Brent was a surgeon, and boring me he will probably be that next year, David brought home a ton of gauze from one of their studies at work so we wrapped him up like a mummy, and I of course was just the mommy, hahaha. Sorry I'm really tired and blah while posting this. We only did Mark and Cindy's street, which was a good length for the kids, especially since I had to constantly take off and put on Anna's costume so she could walk, it also took a lot of convincing to get her to say trick-or-treat, and then to get her to say it loud enough to hear. We were going to go to Gary and Rozana's since they are so close, but totally fogot, and I wish we would have hit a few of the houses in our old ward but didn't think about it in time. Honestly though do we want more candy?! It's been fun to see everyone else's posts and kids in costumes! I admit I was a Halloween grinch this year, and was super excited today when I turned on 106.5 and heard the Christmas music! Hurray!
Yes, our ghost had silver shoes

Brent didn't wear the mask but we thought for pictures it would be fun, maybe next year

Last stop on our route

Pumpkins lit, sadly I put my spider too much in the sun and it shriveled and died by Halloween.
6 comments:
Cute costumes!!! Ryan was Napoleon Dynamite this year! Really funny! We will send some pics! We put our pumpkins in the sun to and they are pretty dead...and moldy! Yuck!
So cute! I get ya on the whole blah... don't feel like blogging thing.
What great costumes! I'm impressed you dressed up! I think I"ve been a Halloween grinch since I was 14 and my mom said I couldn't go trick or treating anymore!
Cute costumes! They all look really cute!
Very cute!
Wow Dave, you look so great! I can't believe Brent didn't bawl his eyes out when you picked him up. Anna was a cute ghost and Brent a very cute Dr. Love you guys!
Post a Comment