Well since neither Amanda or I posted earlier, I thought I'd better do it. They aren't the greatest pics, and the mansion isn't complete (it needs a roof and slats so the kids don't fall out), but it still is pretty amazing. On the other side of the climbing wall thing there is another wall that has the handholds like a rock climbing wall and then coming out of the trees onto the grass in the back is another straight slide. Both slides were definitely meant for little bumbs!
If you click on the picture it should blow up to the full screen so you can see more detail

I'm gonna win Grandpa!

This is a new addition to the Swing set as well, that is very much enjoyed by the adults, okay the kids too.

Thanks Grandpa for the super fun treehouse!
8 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I know I would have loved that as a kid (ok, probably now too. :))
I'm glad you got pictures, I thinks they're great!
Ummm one word AWESOME! When can I come over to play?
Grandma Stephanie is extremely envious- and so are the Randy Wikey grandchildren. But actually I am glad to see the pictures because I have heard so much about it.
You forgot to mention the extra bedrooms that we're putting up higher for Uncle Walt when he comes to visit! Hee! Hee! Just kidding. I wish. It would be awesome!
Oh yeah, and it isn't a tree house mansion. It is just a tree mansion. You don't say "Hey, I live in that house mansion over there." You just say, "I live in that mansion over there!" :-)
Will your dad build one for me when I have a house and backyard? I mean, for my kids. . . hahaha
OK, that is way too fun! Ryan & Nathan just built a middle-class sized playscape in my parents backyard... what's the deal with the grandkids getting all of the good stuff?
Post a Comment