Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're in!

Quick post.  We've made it in, except our shower luffa's (sp) and the food cover for the microwave, but other than that I think we made it.  We had awesome help Friday night and Saturday, very much thanks to all.  Although none of those people really read my blog.....hmmm.  Anyway, we've actually gotten quite a bit done considering and the kids haven't been too bad.  Mostly just wanting to help, which we all know isn't help, and curiosity as to what is in all these boxes!  Well I'd better get going so I'm at least showered for church!  

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! At least you can enjoy your kitchen for a bit longer!

Amanda said...

Glad things went well. I was going to call to see but didn't get a chance.

Valeri Crockett said...

I'm so glad you got help!!! Good luck with unpacking those boxes. I'll stop by if I come that way for sure!! My midwife comes on Tuesday and we have decided not to go to Vernal for Thanksgiving just to be safe. (Just in case I really am farther along than expected).
:) Val

Shafferprincess said...

Glad you got all moved in, Amber! I wish it was to a new house, but you take what you can get, right? At least you'll be in your own place for the holidays! Good luck!