Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just a few!

David and I finally coaxed Brent into taking a few steps last night!  He took three by himself and then stayed standing!  So of course we wanted to see more but he was like, 'What!  I already gave you 3, what else do you want!'  It was his bedtime so he was getting grumpy, but all the same super fun!  I'm ready for him to be walking for some things, but I'm not ready for my baby to grow up even more.  No I am not baby hungry!  Just trying to relish the moments.  Sorry no video, but honestly who really gets the first steps on video anyway?

2 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Way to go Brent!!! My hips are doing so great. . . thanks for asking. I do practice the Hypnobabies everyday and I'm going to love using it during birth. I don't remember the waiting game being so hard. You would think that with all that goes on this season tI would have so much to do that I woudln't think about "WHEN" this baby will come. I think I have prayed for patience morning and night for the past month:)

Unknown said...

I now vow to get the very first steps of all my children on video... (now picture me saying that with my tongue in my cheek)