Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Walking, it's about time.

So it's like over a month later, since he took his first steps, but Brent finally decided it was time to really try it out.  He started experimenting on Friday, Jan 23rd, and has been at it since.  Although he still crawls more at least he's trying.  And I finally got it on video today.  So enjoy.  Of course Anna had to be recorded too.  The videos may not show up, but the square will, so just click on the squares once and it should make it pop up, why it did that I don't know.
Walking like a pro
He loves to start from the first step, but he gets too excited sometimes and trys to run...
What a dramatic...hmm...wonder where she gets it from...
Notice the balance and control on the first turn!  I like to say she's my daughter.

4 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

wow, Anna is a great dancer! Just like her mom! Those were also cute movies of Brent walking!

Amanda said...

So cute! Go Brent! And I didn't know Anna was such a little dancer! Good job.

Brooke Bennett said...

Yay for your new little walker!!! And you have a very good little dancer at your house too! So cute!

Valeri Crockett said...

Good job Brent!!! You are such a big kid!