We're on the mends. Bless David, who stayed home Monday to take care of us all, then shortly after posting the last post, he joined the throng. But, he is back to work today, just a little tired, as are the kids, and I've now got a stupid head-cold. Thanks for your well wishes! We hope to see more houses this weekend, which ones, don't know, but hopefully something will show up that meets our criteria. And on life goes, even if you don't want it too!
5 comments:
Very cute blog, but I can hardly read it. The pink words are giving me a headache. I'm not as young as I used to be and now I have to squint enough as it is.
Yeah, I was going to mention the pink font too...It's pretty hard to read.
Glad you're all better!
If you tilt your screen up it helps, but Mom has mentioned it too, I just haven't gotten around to changing it, sorry. I'll get there, eventually.
Good luck house hunting! And getting over your cold! :)
Post a Comment