I hate when I'm puking pumpkin seeds too! :) I'm so sorry you got the bug! Get better soon and drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated. Take care! Val
I'm so sorry! Yuck! So guess that means we can't play for a while? Like you could with all you've got going on anyway! Sorry you have to be sick and deal with all of it!
5 comments:
Ugh - I'm sorry you guys have got it now. We all had it over the Christmas break, and it isn't any fun. Good luck recovering!
I hate when I'm puking pumpkin seeds too! :) I'm so sorry you got the bug! Get better soon and drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated. Take care!
Val
oh man, that is no fun! get better soon!!!
I'm so sorry! Yuck! So guess that means we can't play for a while? Like you could with all you've got going on anyway! Sorry you have to be sick and deal with all of it!
We had it too! No fun!
Post a Comment