Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm not cheating....

Just a quick update for those who don't know. Amber has a brother whose name is David as referenced in the post below. I'm a one girl guy.  :)

8 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Hahaha! That's too funny! Of course I never even thought of it that way. lol

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

lol, that is pretty funny... :)

Heidi said...

haha! I didn't even think twice about it, but now that you pointed it out it is really funny!

Amanda said...

yeah, me neither, but that's pretty funny!

Amy said...

You know David, it would be really funny if you were because from Amber's post, it sounds like she is just fine with you having a girlfriend. So, I'm glad that you cleared that up. :-)

Shafferprincess said...

LOL! I didn't know that Amber had a brother name David! I knew you wouldn't cheat, but I was wondering about the choice of words. :D Thanks for clearing that up!

Shafferprincess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ponczoch Family said...

Thanks for the laugh:)