Friday, February 13, 2009

The House We are Buying

11 comments:

Leah's Notes said...

I'm so excited for you. I was just about to leave you a comment asking you if you had sold your other house yet. (I'm sure I heard the answer to that question, but I've forgotten.) Congratulations, I hope everything goes well.

Jen said...

CUUUUUUUTE!!

Audrey said...

Yay! Good luck with the new house!

Brooke Bennett said...

Yay! So excited for you!

Bethany said...

I love it! That's so exciting!

Heidi said...

WOW! That looks so nice!

Shafferprincess said...

Yay! That's awesome, Amber. Do you have an MLS number so that I can "look around?" Where is it at? When do you close? When do you move in? Make sure you talk with your realtor so that he/she knows that you want to sign the papers, too - if you want to. Yay! Congrats, and let me know if you need any help.

Valeri Crockett said...

You don't just post a picture of your house and not tell us where it is and a little about it.
Not enough information!!!!!!!

Valeri Crockett said...

Herriman, Canyon View Park?

Valeri Crockett said...

Congratulations, I'm SUPER excited you got a home, and it's beautiful!

Jenna said...

How exciting!! It's a beautiful home!!!