Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry to Leave you all hanging...

I know, I should have posted more info about the house.  You are almost right Val, it is Canyon View Park, but we are actually in Riverton.  It's a spec home, built by Bach Homes, so it was mostly finished, we got to pick out the carpet and appliances but that was about it.  We close on both our house and this house Feb. 24th and hope to be moving Thurs. the 26th.  We learned our lesson and won't move out till the money funds!  I do have pictures of the inside, but they were quick shots and crappy angles, but here is the layout.  It does have the bay window in the master and although no fireplace, they did put in a floo for it, so we can add one super easy.
Okay, I'll add one of the kitchen.
It is smaller than my kitchen now, but it has the staggered cabinents that I love.
I'll post more pics as it gets finished or as we get moved in.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

I like it! Congrats and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Jen-Knee said...

It looks great! Good luck on the move.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Yay! How exciting! Can't wait to come see it. Good luck getting moved in!

Jenni Terry said...

I told you I'd add you and comment! What a super cute house! I'm so excited for you...and will miss you as a neighbor!

Shafferprincess said...

I'm so excited for you guys, Amber! Good luck with moving this next week - it's stressful and hectic, I know, but so worth it to have a bigger place!